Denver’s newest fitness program for kids aged 8-11 and 12-16.
Denver can be an amazing place to exercise – the sad reality is that children are being taught more and more that if they aren’t the best, then they’re last. We are here to help Denver’s youth improve their fitness with classes that cater to even the most athletic to the least active.
Days: Tuesday and Friday
Times: 8:30am-9:25am ages 8-11
Times: 9:30am-10:25am ages 12-16
Cost: 6 sessions in July, $66.00 (about $11.00/class)
Location: Middle Entrance at Berkley Park, W. 46th Ave and Winona St.
Contact: Amy Spetnagel | 720.732.1169
Bonza Youth Fitness aims to teach Denver’s youth the ‘forgotten’ aspects of fitness. We believe in creating an exercise experience that fosters a positive attitude towards activity and play. We do this through constantly changing workouts, always energetic instructors and a ‘try it and see’ attitude.
Within a Bonza Bodies Youth Fitness Class, participants experience:
- Movement skills that cross over all activity and sports
- No judgment zone – the emphasis is on you vs you, not vs anyone else.
- Ratio of at least 1 instructor per 9 kids
- Instructors with 4 years or more of experience
- Catering to a variety of abilities and fitness